top of page

Geloofsgroep

Openbaar·196 leden

Ίντερ Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης μετάδοση Live: Inter Milano - Atletico Madrid 20 Φεβρουαρίου 2024 Ζω

Η Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης, λίγες ημέρες πριν την ευρωπαϊκή μάχη με την Ίντερ, διέλυσε την Λας Πάλμας με 5-0 και έπιασε την Μπαρτσελόνα στην τρίτη θέση της La Liga.

Jule Brand has scored four goals for Germany since making her debut in April 'I have become a better player' Standing at over 6ft the youngster is strong in the air too and not afraid of putting in a tackle - a trait that saw him become a fans favourite at Ibrox. Will now be suspended for Sunday's meeting with Burnley. Eddie Nketiah - 5Thrown on in place of Lacazette but fared little better than the Frenchman. Nemanja Matic claims Manchester United players are adapting to new manager Ralf Rangnick despite the fixture chaos that has accompanied his arrival as manager. The Colombian was a constant thorn in the Leicester defence as he exhibited impressive ball control while running at pace and decision making in the final third. Spence has been instrumental in Forest's rise up the table under Steve Cooper, topping the stats in the Championship for successful dribbles (48). Live: Inter Milano - Atletico Madrid πριν από 2 ώρες — Παρακολουθήστε ζωντανά την εξέλιξη του αγώνα Inter Milano - Atletico Madrid. Once again his background in nurturing youth has been evident, with Gallagher in particular flourishing under the Frenchman. Villa enjoyed the clearest chance of the opening 45 minutes from open play as Watkins pounced on Wesley Fofana's dallying underneath the ball and crossed for Bailey in the box. Their centre backs were scared to go near me, he says, they could see physically I could handle myself against them. Liverpool can still stop Manchester City from dominating on all fronts this season, says Pep Guardiola, who has described his team's Premier League rivals as a pain in the a**. It took less than four minutes for the hosts to double their lead when Marc Cucurella scored his first Brighton goal by firing into the roof of the net from close range after a Leandro Trossard cutback. When you start against Arsenal and beat them 2-0, it's because you work hard and because everyone already knows everyone. It was also second time lucky when Wissa eventually signed for Brentford this summer, with the Bees attempting to recruit him in January. I think we work off each other really well. England seek to continue their unbeaten start to Group D against North Macedonia with the fixture kicking off at 7pm on Friday. I'll say goodbye to the national team at Wembley, where I experienced the pinnacle of my career winning the Euros, Chiellini told DAZN after Thomas Tuchel on Champions League ticketing news: 'Thanks for ruining my evening'Download the Sky Sports AppActually no reaction at all [to the rumours], said Tuchel in a press conference before Chelsea's FA Cup quarter-final at Middlesbrough. The Africa Cup of Nations is being disrespected by some negative media coverage, says former England and Arsenal striker Ian Wright. It is a mix of being in a country where football fits my qualities and being at a club that really believes in me and bought me with the intention of making me a top player, he adds. Ligue 1 side Nice are the latest club to join the race to sign Manchester United man Jesse Lingard, according to reports. Without so many key players, they lacked their usual intensity and failed to create anything clear cut. Tuchel was animated throughout and before kick-off the Chelsea boss admitted the club were angry and disappointed at the decision not to postpone the game. Ίντερ - Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης 0-2 (Τελικό) Παρακολουθήστε live την εξέλιξη του αγώνα από το www.sport-fm.gr. Λήξη του παιχνιδιού. Η Ατλέτικο νίκησε την Ίντερ με 2-0 και είναι η απόλυτη βασίλισσα της ... “The most important thing for us is to go as far as possible in the competition,” Koffi told the media during the pre-match conference. So it's a really a challenging time for us but whatever plays we'll always put it out to do our very best. Spurs had to call off their Europa Conference League game with Rennes last week after a Covid-19 outbreak at the club and UEFA rules stated that the game had to be rescheduled by December 31. It's my responsibility to get us to repeat what we saw at Stamford Bridge and not what we saw at the Etihad. You can just see him walking on the pitch and he feels as though any chance he gets he's going to score. Karim Benzema's late Panenka penalty gives Real Madrid hope for the second leg on Wednesday, 4 May City let Real off the hook and history tells us this can be a very expensive mistake. Σιμεόνε: «Στις 3-4 καλύτερες ομάδες της Ευρώπης η Ίντερ πριν από 1 ώρα — Ο τεχνικός της Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης, Ντιέγκο Σιμεόνε, έπλεξε το εγκώμιο της Ίντερ και του Σιμόνε Ιντσάγκι ένα 24ωρο πριν από τον αυριανό (20/2) ... We worked very hard, Low said in his post-game press conference. We missed a bit of freedom and rhythm. We started a little nervous, it was not easy. We fought hard to find a solution. Rangnick was studying English and PE at Stuttgart University at the time and spent his year abroad in Brighton. UEFA Champions League - COSMOTE TV Την Τρίτη η Ίντερ υποδέχεται στο Μιλάνο την Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης, ενώ η Αϊντχόφεν αντιμετωπίζει στην έδρα της τους Βεστφαλούς της Ντόρτμουντ. Την Τετάρτη ... Ίντερ - Ατλέτικο Mαδρίτης & PSV Αϊντχόφεν - Ντόρτμουντ πριν από 4 ώρες — Όλα τα διαθέσιμα στοιχήματα για Ίντερ - Ατλέτικο Mαδρίτης & PSV Αϊντχόφεν - Ντόρτμουντ σε κορυφαίες αποδόσεις! Obviously the US are a strong side, they have a good generation now and most of their players are playing in Europe. During 2018/19, his final season in a United shirt, Herrera's ability to stabilise the midfield allowed his team-mates to affect play further up the pitch. Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης - Πρόγραμμα αγώνων Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης. ΝΕΑ VIDEOS Info ΠΡΟΓΡΑΜΜΑ ΡΟΣΤΕΡ. Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης Logo. Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης. Τρέχουσα Σεζόν Ιντερ · -. - · La Liga Logo. La LigaΙσπανία. 17 ... It's our responsibility to win a game like this when we dominate in all areas of the match. We were not clinical enough, lacked a bit of determination in the box to win this game. The game's turning point was the 10th-minute opener, in which Sluga's decision to rush out of his goal with Willock chasing offered an easy route and made the task more difficult for the visitors. Asked what prompted her to call up the Aston Villa midfielder, Voss-Tecklenburg explained: “I've known her for quite a long time, in actual fact, since she was a teenager and we just thought to ourselves, 'Okay, who can help in this rather special situation?' Semenyo's goal failed to check Boro's momentum and Bentley made his best save yet to keep out Connolly's 25-yard drive. We had the lead, lost it again, but we never stopped attacking. So I think it's deserved but it's lucky if you score late. That translated to three assists - no player registered more - as Tavernier garnered a WhoScored.com rating of 7.87. Manchester United will fight to keep Edinson Cavani at Old Trafford next month amid interest from Barcelona. I think it's going to be difficult for him to say no to Pep Guardiola. Follow the January transfer window with Sky SportsWho will be on the move in January? Every option is open, either at Brentford or anywhere else. Hojbjerg: Eriksen circle complete ahead of Spurs reunion The images of Eriksen collapsing at Euro 2020 remain as shocking now, 10 months on, as they did when that unimaginable incident unfolded. I think Chelsea will have been amazed those comments came out this week. I think it would have stunned them. [The meeting on Friday] is relevant to one element of the issue but not the broader discussion that we urgently need, he said. No announcement was made by the Spanish club, however, while Arsenal went on to confirm their former captain had left the club on Tuesday – the same day he was pictured training with Barcelona. ΙΝΤΕΡ - ΑΤΛΕΤΙΚΟ ΜΑΔΡΙΤΗΣ (20/02/24) | ΠΡΟΓΝΩΣΤΙΚΑ πριν από 1 ώρα — ΙΝΤΕΡ - ΑΤΛΕΤΙΚΟ ΜΑΔΡΙΤΗΣ | Προγνωστικά | Αναλύσεις | Αποδόσεις | Φόρμα | Στατιστικά | Βαθμολογία | Προϊστορία. Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης live scores, αποτελέσματα, πρόγραμμα Η σελίδα της ομάδας Ατλέτικο Μαδρίτης στο Flashscore.gr προσφέρει ζωντανά σκορ, αποτελέσματα, βαθμολογίες και λεπτομέρειες αγώνων (σκόρερ, ...

Over

Welkom in de groep! Hier kun je contact leggen met andere le...

leden

bottom of page