top of page

Geloofsgroep

Openbaar·199 leden

Inter Milan vs Atlético Madrid live match 20.02.2024

🔴 INTER MILAN 🇮🇹 VS ATLETICO MADRID 🇪🇦 • UEFA ...YouTube · FAN Football3 views · 6 hours ago YouTube · FAN Football YouTube · FAN Football 1:40

Seven of Atletico's 13 visits to England have ended as draws (W2 D7 L4), with Los Colchoneros unbeaten in their last four matches there (W1 D3) since that Liverpool defeat in April 2010. On each of the last two occasions Liverpool have lost away from home in the first leg of a Champions League knockout match, they have progressed to the next round - against Chelsea and Barcelona in the semi-finals in 2006-07 and 2018-19. Donny van de Beek tries a through ball, but Dusan Tadic is caught offside. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. Carel Eiting (Ajax) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Dusan Tadic with a headed pass. BookingPosted at 66' Daley Blind (Ajax) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. New Zealand won the first test by an innings. England have no wins in their last seven away games against New Zealand. New Zealand have won 11 of their last 16 home test matches. New Zealand won the first test by an innings and 65 runs and little has gone right for England over the past week. Head coach Chris Silverwood has had to return home due to a family bereavement and England come into this game again with batting problems. Alli's) too good to not be one of the best players in the world and not playing with the national team (England)," said Mourinho, who hugged the midfielder warmly as he left the field. But Mourinho admitted he was disappointed with the way Tottenham leaked two late goals, a familiar failing from a side who have kept one clean sheet in the league all season. The 21-year-old has quickly become one of the Merseyside club's most effective contributors since cementing himself as a regular starter for the Champions League holders last season. What was your football moment of 2019? TAA's quick corner, Kompany's rocket and more Who makes our 'one player per club' Premier League team of the decade? He particularly impressed in Liverpool's 4-0 victory at Leicester City on Boxing Day with a well-taken goal and two assists. Into the record books and up there with AgueroGreenwood followed up his senior debut by entering the record books again on the final day of last season - becoming Manchester United's youngest starter in the Premier League when he made his full debut against Cardiff City. Since then, Greenwood has seamlessly adapted to the trials and tribulations of domestic and European football in his first full season as a professional. from previous matches Both teams will play at full strength in the first round and the second round runs during this match... almost every previous match the home team can always win the match... I predict also with these matches .. I predict the home team will also be able to win the game this time .. I predicted the score for this match was under 3 goals at the last minute running time of the match... The predicted score for this match is 2-0 or 3-1 wins for the home team.. hopefully this prediction can be useful for all of us .. Italy football federation (FIGC) head Gabriele Gravina said on Saturday he hoped teams could begin training in May -- provided players tested negative for the new coronavirus -- with the first games possibly coming at the end of that month. However, Giovanni Rezza, director of infectious diseases at the Italian National Institute of Health (ISS), disagreed. Aged 18 years and 171 days, Bukayo Saka is the youngest player to assist in consecutive Premier League appearances since Francis Jeffers for Everton in April 1999 (18y 89d). This is the third game in Premier League history to see a goal scored inside the opening minute of both halves, after Newcastle v Arsenal in January 1996 and Charlton v Leeds in March 2001. Inter vs Atlético Madrid live score, H2H and lineups Inter is going head to head with Atlético Madrid starting on 20 Feb 2024 at 20:00 UTC at San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza stadium, Milan city, Italy. The match is a ... Trent Alexander-Arnold 18 Antoine Griezmann 17 Roberto Firmino 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list continues 24= Kalidou Koulibaly 24= Marc-Andre Ter Stegen 23 Hugo Lloris 22 Heung-Min Son 20= Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 20= Dusan Tadic 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list revealed France Football have begun to reveal their top 30 for the Ballon d'Or. We will have the eyes of the world on us but the level of planning and preparation that has gone in makes me extremely confident that it will be a great success. Speaking to BBC sports editor Dan Roan, Purslow added: "It [the Premier League's return] now feels about right. I am not sure I felt that when we first confirmed but I think events have caught up with football and it now feels absolutely the right thing and there is a palpable sense of excitement. Leicester City (D3 L5) have gone eight away Premier League games without a victory for the first time since February 2017 (a run of 15). Leicester City have lost three consecutive away league games against Tottenham for the first time since December 1966. Since Jose Mourinho's first game in charge of Tottenham in November 2019, the Lilywhites have won 44 points; only Liverpool (59), Man City (50) and Man Utd (46) have picked up more in this period. Man of the match - Jamie Vardy (Leicester) Yet another goal and assist from Leicester's hitman - if he's not already a Premier League player of the year contender then he should bePerez finding form - statsLeicester have equalled their Premier League-best run of five consecutive victories, with the Foxes winning these matches by an aggregate score of 17-1. Brighton lost their first home league match since August, ending a run of four without defeat at the Amex Stadium (W3 D1). The side have averaged 1.15 goals per game this season, a figure that is reasonable for a side in the bottom half but they’ll need to improve that figure to get themselves out of trouble. 52% of their games have been the over 2.5 goal line with the same figure when it comes to both teams scoring. The reverse fixture earlier in the season was a forgettable goalless draw. Potter would take that now, for it would be a result that would end a run of three consecutive home defeats. To be fair to Brighton, the caliber of opponents on that losing run has been very high with both Manchester giants and Liverpool all visiting. Goztepe will host Rizespor for this fixture of the league. Both sides are not very good teams in this campaign. Also, both teams have a poor results in the last matches. In any case, I expect another one tough match for both sides. I believe, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Hosts have a great chance to break the poor series. On the other hand Rizespor is one of the main outsiders in this league. Rizespor is team of the relegation zone. They have a very difficult task in this season. Visitors have a vulnerable defense and for me they could lose. UEFA Champions League Best Bet of the Week: Inter Milan 6 hours ago — soccer world are on the highly anticipated match between Inter Milan and Atletico Madrid. Not that Armenia has much to play for here as they already secured promotion since a couple of games ago and they have even secured 1st place in the league standings as well, but Heidenheim which because they defeated Hamburger SV with 2-1 at home where they are indeed a side to be feared have gone up to 3rd place, but need a win to be sure they finish on that play-off place, but it is tough here at Armenia to win games and the guests in their 4 away games since the restart have just two draws and two losses. Trent Alexander-Arnold 18 Antoine Griezmann 17 Roberto Firmino 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list continues 24= Kalidou Koulibaly 24= Marc-Andre Ter Stegen 23 Hugo Lloris 22 Heung-Min Son 20= Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 20= Dusan Tadic 16:30 - Ballon d'Or ranking list revealed France Football have begun to reveal their top 30 for the Ballon d'Or. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp says he does not know how serious the injury is. We have to wait. I didn't see it back but I know it will not be nothing," said Klopp. Henderson, 30, has made 40 appearances in all competitions for the Premier League champions this season. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says he wants the fan who abused Eric Dier to return to watch the club once crowds are permitted at stadiums again. In contrast, fans of their French counterparts were to bring a carnival atmosphere to Glasgow. Neutrals, meanwhile, were gearing up for what they hoped would be a match reminiscent of the only other European Cup final that had taken place in the stadium at that time - the legendary 7-3 win for Real Madrid in 1960. The atmosphere was incredible," Roth remembers. Hampden was sold out and in the last seconds before the game, I think every player had goosebumps. Nöttingen will welcome Reutlingen in German Oberliga Baden-Wüttermberg in round 17. Both teams are in the mid-Table playing just to avoid relegation end of the season. The host are in 7th position with 24 points from 16 matches, scoring 28 goals against 26, winning in all 7 games, 3 draws and 6 lost games, with 3 straight wins they enter this game, the visitors are 9th in the league with 22 points from 16 matches, winning in all 6 matches, 4 draws and 6 games lost. The last 5 league games played ended in 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 games lost. This game game will get a shocking results at the ended of regular time as many are expecting to see the visitors winning this game but to me I see the hosts as the favorites to get maximum points due to their current form. Even if Serie A were able to resume on April 4, which is far from certain under the current circumstances, it would have to play 12 rounds of matches, plus several postponed games, by May 24, an almost impossible task given the number of midweek dates reserved for European competition. Gravina said he had therefore also proposed extending the season until May 31. Posted at 90' Foul by Che Adams (Southampton). Posted at 88' Attempt saved. Michael Obafemi (Southampton) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by Stuart Armstrong. Posted at 85' Foul by Douglas Luiz (Aston Villa). Posted at 85' Che Adams (Southampton) wins a free kick on the right wing. Live Commentary - Inter vs A Madrid | 20.02.2024 9 hours ago — UEFA Champions League match Inter vs A Madrid 20.02.2024. Preview and stats Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid & PSV Eindhoven vs Borussia Dortmund in action ... Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid 20.02.2024 – Live Betting Odds Football bets on the match Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid as of 20.02.2024 ; Powbet, 1.85, 3.60, 4.33 ; Betonred, 1.80, 3.55, 4.60. But the Spaniard believes his side will soon get back to their best and once again start finishing off the many chances they create. He added: "I have confidence we can do it because we are the same guys and we did it in previous seasons. This season the way we are playing is quite similar but it is not enough to win the games. Despite falling short in the league, City have already won the Carabao Cup and could end up with a treble, as they are 2-1 up against Real Madrid in the Champions League last 16 and still have an FA Cup semi-final against Arsenal to come. Setubal are in seventh, giving them a chance to feature in the Europa League next term. The visitors come here just five points shy of the top four, while a spot in the top five could be enough to make it into the Europa League this summer. They may need to make strides on the road if they’re to do that, with the visitors losing half of their away games this season and winning just one. Ankaragucu have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last seven matches. Trabzonspor have won nine of their 14 home matches in the Super Lig. Ankaragucu have lost seven of their 14 away matches in the Super Lig. Trabzonspor are aiming to regain top spot in the Super Lig when they host Ankaragucu on Saturday night. Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid live score,prediction() Name: Inter Milan vs Atletico Madrid · Date: 2024/02/20 · Time: 12:00:00 · Stadium: San Siro/Giuseppe Meazza. It was good fortune but Solskjaer will take it where he can get it as he tries to convince the doubters of his ability to manage Manchester United. This is an enigmatic Manchester United side that has won at Manchester City and beaten Tottenham this season, now adding this important win at Chelsea to complete their first league double over them since 1987-88. And yet there has also been so much mediocrity. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Simon Deli (Club Brugge). Posted at 90'+1' Marcão (Galatasaray) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90' Emre Mor (Galatasaray) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 89' Clinton Mata (Club Brugge) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 89' Foul by Emre Mor (Galatasaray). SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Galatasaray. Emre Mor replaces Younès Belhanda. Spanish La liga. Team Valencia will play at home with team SD Eibar. My bet will be on hosts with AH ( - 1.5 ) . Hosts did 3 - 2 - 0 at last 5 matches played. Their shape is well now. Last home game they finished how 1 - 1 with team Real Madrid. Their rivals are in the bottom part of the table. They won last their match with Granada at home. But their matches from home are not so well. Last away win was in Nivember 2019. My bet on stronger team Valencia. They will play at home. I predict 2 - 0 or 3 - 1 here .

Over

Welkom in de groep! Hier kun je contact leggen met andere le...
bottom of page