top of page

Geloofsgroep

Openbaar·209 leden

(TV) Today: Aldershot Town VS Barnet live watch 20 February 2024

Aldershot Town vs Barnet. Sky Bet League Two. 7:45pm, Tuesday 18th September ... Watch Live · Report · Stats · Table · Teams; More. Report · Stats · Table · Teams ...

I'll be here as long as the club want me here so I'll be back on Monday. Ferguson said he had not spoken to Ancelotti yet. Hopefully we'll chat tonight with a glass of red wine. If I give him a few bowls of red wine I might become co-manager or something," Ferguson said. Ancelotti, who won the Champions League twice with AC Milan and once with Real Madrid, left Napoli earlier this month after falling out with chairman Aurelio De Laurentiis. Spurs and City underway We have lift off across the Champions League and you can follow our dedicated live-blogs for tonight's blockbuster matches. Tottenham vs Olympiakos Man City vs Shakhtar Donetsk Juventus vs Atletico Madrid Real Madrid vs PSG Also kicked off are. Atalanta vs Zagreb Crvena Zvezda vs Bayern Munich . Heavy rolling seas caused a great deal of sickness among the 1000 passengers. Alex Moore was an exception. Having served as a radio operator with the Norwegian navy on the North Atlantic convoy runs into Russia during World War Two, the 26-year old's sea legs kept him on an even keel. Following demobilisation, Moore pursued his football career. A spell with hometown club Derry City opened the route into a full-time move to Glenavon where his lightning speed and 28 goals in 39 matches had brought him to the notice of the eagle-eyed Scott. Barca stars to take a pay cut? A report doing the rounds this morning suggests that Barcelona's senior players are "receptive" to a pay cut in order to help the club as a global financial crisis deepens. Read the full story . Fellaini tests positive for Covid-19 The big news story this morning is that former Manchester United midfielder and Belgium International, Marouane Fellaini has tested positive for Covid-19. Zemun sit 12th in the standings and collected a total number of 33 points from 28 games. The team is coming from a loss to Radnicki Pirot. Back sit 5th in the standings with 47 points. Novi Pazar was beaten by them 4-0 goals in the last game. Zemun at home is solid team. They got good defense and they got nothing to lose this season. But Zemun is a slightly weaker team after the break, but at home I think they can offer strong resistance and I think they will manage to get at least one point from this match. The guests are a team that does not have the best results on the side, so I think this bet has a very good chance. Barnet vs Aldershot Town 19.09.2023 – Stream and VODs Highlights and livestreams of National League 2023/24 football fixture between Barnet and Aldershot Town. Best place to watch the 19.09.2023 match of ... Fenerbahce have conceded in their last nine league games. Fenerbahce have scored and conceded in eight of their last ten league games. Yeni Malatyaspor have conceded in their last ten league games. Yeni Matlaspor have scored and conceded in their last five league games. In their previous match encounters fenerbahce have scored and conceded in their last two home games against yeni Malatyaspor I.e 3:2,3:1. Both teams don't have a stable defense and will therefore attack more and score goals. I expect an open game where both teams will attack and create chances leading goals. My pick is the game to end over 2.5 goals. In the past United needing a striker would have brought the agents of the best in the world out of the woodwork but now it’s an assorted mis-match of whatever Woodward pulled out of the Pick N’ Mix. It doesn’t matter if it’s King or Ighalo (as now seems more likely) the point still stands, United are a rudderless ship and their attempts to paper over the cracks in the hull are pathetic at best. Since the Bundesliga 2019/20 comes back, both teams are not performing well. But judging objectively, Augsburg is better than that, after winning a quarter of a match, while Cologne only draws and loses. Both sides have scored in each of their last six meetings. Six of the last seven meetings between the two sides have yielded over 2.5 goals. Levante have five losses in their last six La Liga matches. Real Madrid have not lost any of their last 15 La Liga matches. Levante have scored two or more goals in four of their last five home games. Inter are top of the table on 46 points from 19 games at the midway stage of the season, but second-placed champions Juve can overtake them by beating AS Roma away on Sunday. Atalanta remain in fifth place on 35 points, level with fourth-placed Roma. Looking at the table, seeing us up there, we might turn a blind eye to some issues, but the fact remains I pray we don’t have any players missing, otherwise there’s no cover,” Conte told DAZN. Tottenham Hotspur: Imposed a 20% pay cut on 550 non-playing staff in April and May, with the club planning to use the government's furlough scheme where appropriate. Spurs fans have urged the club to reverse their decision. Newcastle United: Non-playing staff on temporary leave but they will be paid their full salaries until the end of April. Paris have started the new decade in true Parisian form with two wins and twelve goals scored along the way. They breezed past sixth-tier Linas-Montlhéry 6-0 before putting in a near identical performance against Ligue 1's Saint-Étienne. This just shows the quality and confidence that is oozing throughout PSG's team at the moment with even their second team putting on a first class display. Barnet vs Aldershot Town stream and TV listings Barnet vs Aldershot Town - February 25, 2023 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. Infantino said in a statement on Tuesday that Fifa would hold a conference call on Wednesday in which it should accept those changes from UEFA and CONMEBOL and decide whether the planned 24-team Club World Cup should be held "later in 2021, in 2022 or in 2023". The new tournament was the brainchild of Infantino and was scheduled to be held in China in the 2021 slot that will now feature the European and South American tournaments. He was speaking into my microphone as he walked into the lift so I got in with him, along with lots of other people, and ended up pressed up against him as we rode to the top floor. He wasn't in the mood for small talk. Most memorable final day Media playback is not supported on this device On this day in 2012: Last-minute Aguero goal gives Manchester City title after 44 years Seeing as this weekend would have been the last one of the Premier League season, my mind wanders to the ultimate final-day decider. The club had done a lot for me and I wanted to stay. I enjoyed playing for Celtic and winning trophies. Neil offered me a five-year deal and I jumped at the chance of it. Brown's current deal runs until next year, but even if that coincides with Celtic having won a 10th consecutive title, he is putting no timescale on retirement. Having previously said he would be "done and dusted" as a player by summer 2021, he is now open to the prospect of playing on beyond 36. Randers far from bottom space. They are safe from relegation and this game mean nothing for them. On the other hand, Hobro is second bottom team and will fight against relegation till the end of season. This team need this win much more than home side and they must attack. Hobro motivation is huge while Randers will put some mix team and will try to play with pride and passion for the club. Can't predict winner here, but can see open game for goal more. I found odds for over 2.5 goals very tasty and I will put here maximum stake on. Josh Kroenke gives "sincere thanks" Club owner Josh Kroenke said in a statement this morning that the board and owners gave their most "sincere thanks to Unai and his colleagues who were unrelenting in their efforts to get the club back to comepeting at the level we all expect and demand. Arsenal announce the sacking of Unai Emery The #EmeryOut contingent will no doubt be pleased to hear that Arsenal's head coach of 18 months has been given the elbow, this morning. Middlesbrough have conceded two or more goals in four of their last 10 matches and they have failed to score in their last two matches. They also have no win in their last five home matches but had drawn four before the loss to Luton Town. However, while they have not done well at home lately, Middlesbrough have failed to score in just one of their last 10 at their backyard. Rangers say their requisition for a general meeting is supported by "other clubs", with the backing of three teams required. The matter is to be discussed by the SPFL board - of which Rangers' managing director Stewart Robertson is a member - on Monday. Should a general meeting be held, Rangers' call for an investigation would go to a ballot, with 32 of 42 member clubs having to vote in favour for it to pass. The report also states that United are confident in agreeing personal terms, with the club happy to offer Sancho a contract worth more than £200,000 a week. The youngster, who is lighting up the Bundesliga, has also attracted the attention of Premier League rivals Liverpool and Chelsea, but the Merseyside outfit are said to prefer RB Leipzig's Timo Werner, who would be a cheaper alternative to Sancho. Teixeira, former son-in-law of long-time FIFA boss Joao Havelange and ex-head of the Brazilian soccer federation (CBF), was investigated in relation to contracts for media and marketing rights during the 2006-2012 period. The adjudicatory chamber of FIFA's independent Ethics Committee imposed the ban with immediate effect on the former FIFA executive committee member. None of that, please. IN THE CHANNELS Hereby the Warm-Up presents to you England's number one. HEROES AND ZEROES Hero - football Football always has a way of dragging you back in. Zero - Bad Jose is back Just a modicum of humility would prevent Mourinho from point-scoring on Rudiger on Sunday of all days. However, the Pilgrims have been much better of late and they have won in five of their last seven league matches. Despite this improvement, there is still cause for concern in their away form as they have lost five of their 10 away matches and the 11 points earned overall is well down on many of their rivals. Their away from has very much been Marseille's Achilles' heel in recent weeks and even though they managed to pass the test in Toulouse last week, they'll be happy to be back in front of their own fans. Les Olympiens are unbeaten in their last six games at the Stade Vélodrome, winning four times. They have kept two clean sheets in this period which isn't incredible but they have conceded the least chances of any Ligue 1 side in this time so there are many positives to take from this sample of matches. Glenn Murray returned for a rare start up front and he made Maupay's goal with a flick-on, which the former Brentford striker buried for his 10th goal of the season. The Seagulls were on top in the first half but then showed fine defensive commitment to keep the hosts down to one goal in reply. Southampton had 15 efforts in the second half, with Brighton goalkeeper Ryan making one sensational save in particular when he turned Jannik Vestergaard's 25-yard strike against the crossbar. He's been a great star for Madrid. Despite the recent rumours linking Bale with a January move to Tottenham Hotspur, Barnett believes that, "He loves Madrid. He loves the city. He has a lovely life. Real Madrid want Gareth Bale. There is not a problem between Zidane and Gareth. People write about it but I give up now. BBC Sport - in conjunction with a BBC Radio 5 Live special featuring football correspondent John Murray, former Reds defender Stephen Warnock and John Gibbons from The Anfield Wrap - have selected 10 games which have shaped Klopp's reign at Anfield. Here they are in chronological order - and you can rank them in terms of importance at the bottom. You can listen to the discussion as an edition of the Football Daily podcast from 12:00 BST on Friday or on BBC Radio 5 Live on Sunday at 11:00 BST. Mourinho won as many points in this game as Mauricio Pochettino mustered in his final 12 away Premier League games with Tottenham (W0 D3 L9). West Ham have picked up just two points from their last 21 available in the Premier League (W0 D2 L5). Tottenham have won three consecutive away league games against West Ham for the first time in their history. All four of Michail Antonio's Premier League goals for West Ham against Spurs have come at different venues - Upton Park, White Hart Lane, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and London Stadium. View more on twitter10. Alan Pardew got a brilliant welcome. View more on twitterBut left by mutual consent after eight games not long before his eight-year contract at Newcastle would have expired. Sander Berge did tooView more on twitterUnfortunately for the Blades, they won't be playing in Europe next season - but finishing ninth made this their best Premier League season. Jordan Henderson and Mohamed Salah became dads again nine months after that Barcelona gameView more on twitterAnd neither of them saw fit to name the child after Divock Origi, who scored the winning goal in that Champions League semi-final against Barcelona, as well as netting in the final too. But much like Klopp, Watford boss Nigel Pearson did not want to overplay the significance of the result in their battle for Premier League survival. It is just one game," he said of the win that moved his side out of the bottom three on goal difference. We have 10 left and we have to try and emulate today in terms of performance. The results have not been what we wanted. We found it difficult to find ways of winning games. Here, for example, is what 'The Special One' said about contract revel Christian Eriksen just last month. He said: "I don't like to keep players that don't want to stay at the club. I think it is always really difficult. I am not thinking about the economical perspective, I mean from a motivational point of view. I have had situations in the Premier League, where the watch would go off and give a goal when the ball did not enter the goal. This can happen sometimes, where it just malfunctions and people would not notice that. Overall I think it [VAR] has been letting referees down in the Premier League. The Premier League spend a lot of money on technology but if it is not used correctly, people lose confidence in it and they get frustrated. Barnet vs Aldershot Live Score and Live Stream ScoreBat is covering Barnet vs Aldershot in real time, providing the live stream and live score of the match, team line-ups, full match stats, live match ... What are Premier League clubs doing on pay?Liverpool had become the fifth Premier League team to furlough non-playing staff with the season suspended indefinitely because of the coronavirus pandemic. Staff affected were to receive 80% of their salary through the scheme and the club would make up the difference, despite making a profit of more than £40m last year. The decision was criticised by former Liverpool players Jamie Carragher and Stan Collymore. La Liga made clear its "absolute condemnation" of the incident. This type of conduct puts the health of others at risk and risks damaging the integrity of the competition," it added in a statement. The fan claims he scaled a two-metre high fence to gain access to Mallorca's stadium. I had planned this ever since I knew the match was happening. I wanted a photo with Messi and to meet him because he's my idol," the French Mallorca resident told radio station Cadena Cope. Lautaro Martinez had fired Antonio Conte's side in front after four minutes but Robin Gosens levelled for the visitors with 15 minutes remaining. Atalanta had a golden chance to snatch all three points from the penalty spot with two minutes of regulation time remaining, but Handanovic dived to save Luis Muriel’s spot kick. This is one very interesting match who will be play in elite league in Belorussia and I will bet on goals in this duel, what is pretty real to expect. So, Dinamo Minsk is one of the better teams in this league, but they are not started too good this season. In this moment, this team is beat just Torpedo at home 2-0, and in the same time lost even three duels. Neman Grodno is three matches without win and they will score at least one goal in this duel. I will bet on goals here, it is real here. I can't tell you exactly how many games I've commentated on professionally, but my best estimate is around 70-80 a season for 30 years - that's around 2,500 matches. There was also 15 years of watching as a fan before that. My first game was Tranmere Rovers v Grimsby in January 1975, aged seven. My first job as a commentator was for Capital Gold Sport in 1990. After seven years there I joined the BBC, initially on Radio 5 Live and then Match of the Day from 1999-2000. In a reversal of the first half, Giroud should have doubled Chelsea's advantage within minutes of the restart, but Lerma's 54th-minute equaliser saw another momentum swing. The hosts fought hard defensively to protect their slender lead, but Chelsea's late pressure eventually told as Alonso popped up in the right place once again. Against tougher opposition, we would have doubts about Frankfurt in this round. However, their home form warrants respect against the very best sides as a recent 3-1 win over RB Leipzig showed. Basel have quality in their ranks but a series of postponements domestically could leave them prey to the frantic pace that Frankfurt operate at in front of their own fans. Back the home side to win by two clear goals. And it will be in no little way due to his talent but also his leadership and maturity. It will require a statement performance. One that should shift the perception of Grealish from overhyped and underappreciated to a fairer reflection of his abilities: a player equally adept at wreaking havoc or leading by example.

Over

Welkom in de groep! Hier kun je contact leggen met andere le...

leden

bottom of page