top of page

Geloofsgroep

Openbaar·196 leden

Streaming: Southampton vs Hull Live 20 February 2024 Live Sport

6 hours ago — While on paper, many fans and observers would have expected City to go away to Rotherham and Huddersfield and win, life at this level of ...

Having achieved promotion, Aston Villa spent big last summer by bringing in almost £150m worth of talent, but have not managed to stay clear of the danger zone. They saw fellow relegation rivals Watford thumped by Manchester City earlier on Tuesday and Dean Smith's side took full advantage by claiming a huge victory. Villa have picked up form at just the right time, unbeaten in their last three games. Second-half goals from Senad Lulic and Danilo Cataldi won the match which was being played in Saudi Arabia for the second year running. Lazio also beat Juventus 3-1 in Serie A on December 7, handing their opponents their first defeat under coach Maurizio Sarri. Lazio, the Coppa Italia victors, went ahead after 17 minutes when Sergei Milinkovic-Savic laid the ball off for Luis Alberto to fire into the net. To do so I had to find the right connections between players; the right tactics. I was very motivated to try to find that. I wanted Alexandre Lacazette, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Mesut to work together, each one of them with their own characteristics. But there were times when I had to leave one of them out of the XI. Ozil is a very important player if you can find a way to make it work with other players. All behind closed doors, of course. To begin at some unspecified time in the future, once it’s safe for groups of young athletes to gather together and kick lumps out of one another. The EFL’s letter reckons May 16 is the earliest training could get going, but warns that it could be later. That 56-day period includes the play-offs, but not, as far as the Warm-Up can tell, time for “pre-season” training. However, Hammers boss David Moyes, in only his second game in charge since returning to the club, only made three changes as he looked to overcome a Gillingham side sitting 12th in League One. That did not stop the hosts, playing at a packed Priestfield Stadium, from performing well against a team ranked 40 places above them in the English football pyramid; the Gills were a constant threat from corners, long throws and free-kicks. GATTUSO ADMITS HOME MATCHES ARE A PROBLEM FOR NAPOLI Eighth-placed Napoli, meanwhile, continued a miserable run at their San Paolo stadium, where they have won only three league games all season. A feared venue when the team is on song, the ageing stadium has a lukewarm atmosphere at other times -- not helped by rows of empty seats on the unpopular lower tier -- and fans can quickly turn against their side. De Bruyne: I think it only fitting that my final team selection of the 2019-20 season includes the Manchester City midfielder who is, without a doubt for me, currently the best player in the country. The game against Sheffield United was almost as controversial as the fixture against Wolves for various reasons but De Bruyne seems above all that. He is a consummate professional. However, as Liverpool's grip on the Premier League title gets tighter with each game, City must treat this footballing genius with great care. In the last 15 years, Arsenal FC and the concept of winning ugly have been almost mutually exclusive. Under Arsene Wenger and Unai Emery, Arsenal were disparaged as the kings of losing pretty, who go missing when it really matters. It will take years rather than months for Mikel Arteta to change that, but he will have seen fledgling signs of the team he wants to build in Arsenal’s victory at Fratton Park. Technology controversy dominated an otherwise fairly dull, goalless draw at Villa Park, before last season's Premier League champions Manchester City breezed past Arsenal 3-0. But with social distancing measures in force and a lack of fans inside the stadiums, this was a sign of what - for the forseeable future - will be the new normal when it comes to watching Premier League matches. This is how some of those watching found the experience. Despite her time away from the WSL, she is joint eighth in the division's all-time goalscorer standings, having netted 36 WSL goals, and she added 15 league goals over 18 months in Serie A. Arsenal to bolster squad for Champions League? Arsenal have been widely linked with a move for Australian World Cup star Caitlin FoordWSL leaders Arsenal are England's last-remaining representatives in Europe this season and will meet French giants Paris St-Germain in the Champions League quarter-finals. With the goalscoring form of Junior Negrao, it's hard to see how Busan will escape the force of his abilities. Ulsan look determined to right the wrongs of last season and we see them building up big wins when they get the opportunity. Goal difference is likely to be an important factor come the season's end. Back the home team to win both halves. TIGHT SHIP When he arrived at Chelsea in 2004 he used owner Roman Abramovich's financial muscle to stunning effect. That is unlikely to happen at Tottenham who run a tighter ship. Of course, that was quite simple. Which one is the central defender that I want? That one. Thank you very much," Mourinho said of his spending power at Chelsea. GGSport | Live football, sport on TV - Schedules - Streaming Championship. Southampton - Hull City. 11:45 - Feb 20. bg. https://image.24hsport.tv/teams/41.png. Southampton. vs. https://image.24hsport.tv/teams/64.png. RETRO CORNER Funny things, brains. All it takes is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer to say “youse” in a press conference, and the mind flashes back to Juan Sebastián Verón. No, the Argentine wasn’t the player for Manchester United that Alex Ferguson hoped he could be. But he still managed to do some beautiful things in a red shirt. Ultimately, although neither team has covered itself in any glory this season, you'd have to fancy the visitors to win Saturday's game. On paper, they have greater quality than Wigan in all areas of the pitch and are no longer in anywhere near as poor shape as the hosts find themselves in. This match will be a classic example of the influence of ranking between the two sides. Kaizer Chiefs being the highly ranked team will seek to inch a step closer to a Nedbank cup win by a win over Royal Eagles mainly attributed to Kaizer chiefs being the better team both on paper and on the stats chats. Kaizer Chiefs has enough firepower at the front of the force to inflict a heavy loss to the Royal Eagles team. Royal eagles has seen a spell of bad results through the 5 nil loss to Tshakuma and a concurrent 4-1 loss to Cape umoya. Kaizer Chiefs will most likely be another loss Rotherham manager Steve Evans wore a sombrero, sunglasses, T-shirt, shorts and flip-flops at Elland Road in May 2015. Five months later he was appointed Leeds bossRotherham United manager Steve Evans showed up for his side's final-day game at Elland Road in May 2015 dressed in sombrero, t-shirt and shorts after a pledge he made if he kept the Millers up that season. Meanwhile, Scunthorpe United boss Alan Knill was involved in a run-in with a squirrel while out cycling in September 2012 that left him relieved to be alive. Hacken has not shown much after the first 2 matches of the season. With 2 consecutive draws, the away team is temporarily in 13th place in the rankings. Therefore, Hacken is in desperate need of a victory to create psychological momentum for the players, as well as promote the morale of the entire army at this time. Now the two teams meet in the German Cup. Frankfurt caused an upset in the last round when beating RB Leipzig 3-1, making it ten goals in three German Cup ties this season. They struggled away at St Pauli two rounds ago though, going 2-0 down before winning 5-3. Frankfurt had won four successive home games before losing to Union Berlin last week. Jeonbuk started season great with 3 wins and surely they are big favorites for the win in this match tomorrow but first of all I don't think they Will be able to score more than one or maybe two goals cause their offense is not that strong and also Gangwon defense at home is pretty good so I think we are not going to see a lot of goals overall cause I do not expect from Gangwon to score a goal at all tomorrow and I think this bet is much better than to go with jeonbuk to win on much smaller odd The next two rounds of matches in the top two leagues were due to take place without spectators on the advice of the national health ministry but a full suspension has now been enacted. Given the circumstances known this morning, referring to the quarantine established at Real Madrid and the possible positives in players from other clubs, LaLiga considers that the circumstances are already in place to continue with the next phase of the protocol of action against COVID-19,” began a statement. I'll speak to president Aurelio de Laurentiis tomorrow and we'll make the best decision for Napoli. Manager Carlo Ancelotti was seemingly looking ahead after his side's 4-0 thrashing of Genk took the Serie A club into the last 16 of the Champions League. But the 60-year-old Italian was unaware about what was to follow - he was sacked as manager just a few hours later. With vacancies available at Arsenal and Everton, could the former Chelsea boss potentially make a return to the Premier League in his next job?European football journalists Guillem Balague, Mina Rzouki and Kristof Terreur discuss the options on BBC Radio 5 Live's Football Daily podcast. Despite surgery and four months of rehab, Jess Fishlock was in such pain that she could barely get down the stairs - and wondered if football was really worth it. Wales' most capped player, a Champions League winner, with multiple titles to her name - did she really need to keep putting her body through this level of agony?"It was a very low part for one… and then also it was just kind of like… I'm almost at the end anyway, do I really have to push myself through this?" Fishlock told BBC Radio Wales. When Prince William met Crouch: Talking lockdown, football and mental healthHow to follow the FA Cup final on the BBCThe match, renamed the Heads Up FA Cup final, is the culmination of a season-long campaign on mental health led by FA president Prince William, in conjunction with a group of charities in the Heads Together initiative. Writing in the FA Cup final programme, The Duke of Cambridge says: "We all have mental health, and we can all do more to support each other - and that starts with talking. If we win 5-1 I would prefer my former player scores the one. It is like a family and friends forever. When I was a very young manager [at Mainz] and I knew my players did not earn very much, I had to tell some of my best friends they would not get another contract and I did not know which way it would go for them. Now it is a different level and I do not put the players on the streets, they will find another club. Benfica plays Vizela for Taça de Portugal, Portugal's national cup. That is an important cup. Benfica, currently the best team in Portugal will play a team that is not bad but is way way under in competitive level. We always know that these teams gain motivation and get fierce when they come against these big teams and sometimes surprises happen. Even though a of that is true Benfica know that as well, they will play their good players and will not facilitate anything or concede any errors that might get them in a shameful position. I predict Benfica to win by many. Watch Live: Southampton vs. Hull City (Lineups and 11 Apr 2015 — Watch Live: Southampton vs. Hull City (Lineups and Live Stream) Southampton looks to keep up its Top Five charge with a win against relegation ... Having been outstanding for the entire season and at one point being the closest challengers to eventual champions Liverpool, their miserable run has come at the wrong time and they have now won just two of their last eight games. They are clinging on to fourth place but are level on points and goal difference with Manchester United, who know a heavy victory against West Ham in their next league match will leave Leicester needing a big win of their own on the final day. Hull City - Southampton Live - Championship: Football 21 Oct 2023 — Keep up with what's happening in the Premier League, Champions League and other competitions. Make Eurosport your go-to source for sports online ... Son, who returned to South Korea at the end of March, is currently in quarantine and will begin service later this month. The 27-year-old, who has been sidelined since he fractured his hand in February, was originally meant to serve 21 months but earned an exemption when he led South Korea to gold at the 2018 Asian Games. With just one win from their last six matches in all competitions, these are nervy times for Atletico Madrid who face the ultimate test this Sunday night at Wanda Metropolitano in the shape of champions Barcelona. Despite their poor run of form, a win for Los Rojiblancos here would see them draw level on points with Barca in the La Liga table; however a defeat would leave them six points adrift in the title race. It reminded me of her a lot," he describes. So, he brought back a model plane and a gushy letter that he'd written and asked Ana to meet him, rather surprisingly, at a petrol station near where she lived in Mataro. When I got the gift and read the letter, I can say I fell in love at that moment," says Ana. Iniesta says "I fell in love with her at first sight and she fell in love gradually". Iniesta Jr and Villa Jr could be the Spanish duo of the futureSpanish legend David Villa won two La Liga trophies and the Champions League in his time alongside Iniesta at Barcelona, as well as winning the European Championship for Spain with him in 2008 and the World Cup in 2010. Hull City v Southampton | Fixture Hull City v Southampton. Watch and Listen Live · All Video · Teams · Matches; Tickets & Hospitality. Tickets ... BARCELONA, March 31 (Reuters) - Spain's La Liga could recommence in July without spectators, the head of a major broadcaster has said, adding that the season was likely to be cancelled if a player tested positive for the coronavirus once the campaign had restarted. All organised soccer in Spain has been on hold since March 10 due to the spread of the deadly virus although Jaume Roures, CEO of Spanish multimedia group Mediapro, predicted that matches could resume behind closed doors in three months' time. Well nothing is still done here and Lech are in must win position if they want to finish at the 2nd or at the 3rd spot. They won at their previous match against Piast Gliwice and that match was crucial because now Piast who is at the 2nd spot have only 1 point more than Lech and with the performances that Lech Poznan is showing lately and with the momentum at their side I think they will finish at that 2nd spot and be vice - champions for sure. Pogon on the other hand are at the 8th spot and are playing for completely nothing. All things considered, we like the look of backing a home win to nil and feel it provides good value as far as the betting goes. Dortmund have kept a clean sheet in 4 of their last 6 Champions League home games and with Slavia set to play defensively, that's a theme that should continue. Dortmund have also scored exactly 3 goals in 3 of their last 4 home outings and that's a streak we think they'll prolong, with a 3-0 margin of home victory on the cards. With a shot-conversion rate better than anybody in Europe's top five leagues and having become more efficient than ever courtesy of Brendan Rodgers' new tactics, Jamie Vardy seems to be in the form of his life. His club Leicester, shock champions four seasons ago, are flying again in the Premier League, thanks in large part to a formidable scoring run from the ex-England man. So is Vardy playing better than ever? Is he, even, the best striker in Europe? "He's too good, he's ridiculous. Alianza Lima and Deportivo Binacional will face to face on Sunday evening. The Peru' competitions traditionally bring a low score game and good result for the home team, but I am certainly sure that game was unique. I feel an offense potential for both teams, so I can imagine this second leg game bring same goal amount as first meeting. Alianza Lima was a good position, they lead until the red card, but they collapsed with 10 men. The guest team have a good position, but they have no chance 11 vs 11 in the first 20-25 minutes at home. Alianza Lima must to win this game at least 3 goal difference. Expect high score match. They will go to this game seeking to extend this run as they look to rise. In the last 15 matches, Watford have three wins and seven losses and they have failed to score in eight while only four of their last 15 matches have produced over 2. They have only five clean sheets in the last 15 matches but they go to this match on two straight clean sheets. Home | Southampton FC Official Site Saints Play: Watch us take on Hull City Live. 3 hours ago. Saints Play: Watch 5 hours ago. Match Pack: Saints vs Hull City. wba saints fd 13 jew5la. 06:36.

Over

Welkom in de groep! Hier kun je contact leggen met andere le...

leden

bottom of page